So let’s get right to it.
- The Better Skin Co. Better Skin Mirakle Cream: Let’s face it. I have tried every moisturizer in the store, but this is my favorite. It’s a lightweight moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling rehydrated. What I love about this moisturizer is that it doesn’t leave that oily feel on my face!
- Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation: Where do I even begin with this stuff? I LOVE IT. Again, I swear I have used every powder in the store and I will never use another. Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation is lightweight and leaves you with a matte finish.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation: Simply the best. I’ve always struggled with an uneven skin tone and redness. This is a full coverage foundation that hides every bit of my redness and uneven skin tone. Oh, and a little bit goes a long way, which is even better because it lasts forever! Okay, not forever, but a long time 🙂
- Kat Von D Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush: Let me be the first to tell you that I never ever buy the brushes that the girls in Sephora try to sell me. They’re just too expensive, right? I mean come on, it’s a brush. With that being said, I will always support your decision to invest in this specific brush. I use my brush everyday and it really makes a difference when applying the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation. Just remember to keep your brush clean to minimize breakouts!
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Highlight + Contour Palette: I searched high and low for the perfect highlighting kit. Well, here it is folks. It’s lightweight, easy to apply, and always gives me the look I’m going for. And again, a little bit goes a long way.
- NYX Professional Makeup Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade: Ahhhh, eyebrows. They can make or break you, right? And who has time to spend trying to make them perfect before rushing off to work in the morning. Not me. Fortunately, this little tub of goodness saves me alot of time and effort every morning. It’s easy to apply, goes on creamy smooth, and lasts all day. I never touch it up.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Do you know how long it took me to finally break down and buy one of these palettes? I’m actually embarrased to even admit it. I’m now wondering why I waited so long. The cool thing about these palettes is they’re so versatile! Going out on the town? It will give you the perfect glamorous look. Running some errands in your more casual clothes? It will complete that look too. If you’re anything like me, I can 99.9% of the time be caught in a t-shirt and sweatpants or my favorite workout apparel. I’m telling you, this palette is a lifesaver for any occasion.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Sculpt Liquid Eyeliner: First and foremost, I don’t wear eyeliner that often. But when I do, this is what I use. It glides on easy and makes the “cat eye” trick a breeze.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer: I just recently discovered this awesome product. It was on sale, so I thought I would give it a try. Well, I now use this product daily to give my eyelashes that extra “boost” they need!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara: Like many other beauty products, I have tried every mascara in the books. If you’re looking for mascara that won’t break your wallet, this is the one.
- TartiestTM Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint: Oh the joys of trying to find the perfect lip color. It has taken every bit of 25 years to find this little tube. What I love most about it is that it can be dressed up or dressed down and leaves me with a matte look. My go-to color is “pillowtalk”.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: I use this product every single day to complete my look. Want to hear something really cool? My makeup lasts through my workouts. Now, I’m not saying it looks flawless like it did that morning. I’m saying I still feel comfortable going to dinner or meeting up with friends after being at the gym. It is definitely worth the investment and a little bit truly goes a long way.
Walahhh! Now that you know my secrets, I encourage you to try these products out and let me know what you think! I hope you all enjoyed reading about my very favorite go-to beauty products. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these products and I will be happy to help you!